Donations

All donations are greatly appreciated. They all go to the upkeep of PFD and PFD Delights

They can be set as a monthly donation or as you can give.

Click the button to be taken to Paypal.

Enter any size donation because they are all appreciated and welcome.

Thank you for your donation.

Author Topic: Some Backdrops Made In Bryce  (Read 1795 times)

Offline Agent0013

• RoomKeeper
Some Backdrops Made In Bryce
« on: February 28, 2014, 01:42:56 PM »
This Topic is for Backdrops I make using Bryce 7.1 Pro. They will all be offered in JPG as individual downloads, but if any requests are made for the higher quality .bmp versions, let me know here in the comments, or at PFD Lives, via PM or in a thread. I will zip them in a package and upload those versions.

You can use these backdrops in any application that can accept the formats used. DAZ Studio, and Poser will both be able to use them.

Terms of Use: You may use these for all images private or commercial. Credit is not required but will be appreciated.
Online use at sites such as Second Life is not permitted. Their user policies may have terms that allow them to take possession of ownership. I do not use those sites, and will not in any way like them making money at my expense. Please respect my wishes on this.

Now the first pack has two backdrops in .bmp format, in a zip file. I am doing this to ensure a high quality for your images that you use them for. The resolution for each Backdrop is 2400 X 1350 px. For best results I suggest not doing images at higher resolutions than that.