Donations

All donations are greatly appreciated. They all go to the upkeep of PFD and PFD Delights

They can be set as a monthly donation or as you can give.

Click the button to be taken to Paypal.

Enter any size donation because they are all appreciated and welcome.

Thank you for your donation.

Author Topic: Dawn's Chain Bracelet by Agent 0013  (Read 1476 times)

Offline Agent0013

• RoomKeeper
Dawn's Chain Bracelet by Agent 0013
« on: September 06, 2013, 06:31:43 AM »
This is my 6th product for Hivewire3D's Dawn figure. With this one I have done a UV mapped template, which I have included in the zip. You can use it to make your own textures. I have included two texture maps, Rough Gold and Tech. You can load them into any of the channels in your Surfaces or Materials editing feature. Colors can be changed simply by using the color picker after the texture is loaded into that channel. For Bump and Displacement dial or slider adjustments may be needed to achieve certain effects. Shaders will work really well with this product due to the addition of the UV mapped template.

I must thank my friend David Brinnen for making the modeling of this bracelet possible. He helped me by figuring a good way to quickly create the model in Wings3D. Without his help, I would still be trying to get this done!

Please note that the Chrome and Glass images are only test images to see how shaders would work on the Bracelet. No shader is included in this zip.

Enjoy and Stay Awesome!
Agent 0013.